Thursday, June 18, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Week 23

June 12: 

June 13: Sister Date!
It's amazing how rejuvenating it can be to spend a few hours eating, shopping, and talking with my wonderful sister. And, it's amazing how happy it makes to find clothes that are on sale and that I love!

June 14: What's Up?
This one is blurry, but the face is just too perfect.

June 15: New Resolution!
I bought a jogging stroller this week to facilitate my goal of being more active, and to make it possible to train for the 5K I committed to run with my sister. I love it, and Will keeps asking if we can go for runs. 

June 16: Garbage Pick Up Day
This is Will's favorite day of the week. In fact, he still talks about how the Garbage truck came on his birthday (which was a Tuesday). Simple Pleasures.

June 17: Outdoor Concert
It's really summer now. We kept the boys up late and took them to a free concert by the Sandy Symphony. It was great fun, even if we left at intermission because Logan passed out and Will asked to go home and sleep.

No comments: