Thursday, March 26, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Part 11

March 19: Jump! Jump!
Cool effect, yeah?

March 20: New Shoes
I'm a shoe snob. I know what I like, and I hate spending tons of money, so I was thrilled when I found these beauties for $20 only a few days after I realized that my "wear everywhere" shoes had finally gotten a hole all the way through the sole.

March 21: You Are My Sunshine
Love. This. Boy.

March 22: Tasting Trays
This is one of Will's favorite ways to eat lunch. I just get a little bit of a bunch of (mostly) healthy foods and put them in an ice cube tray. He thinks it's way more fun to eat it this way than if I make him a sandwich.

March 23: Playing "Together"
Oh my. Logan has officially started crawling and sibling rivalry has come to life in the Harr household. I have a feeling I'm going to be adding the title "referee" to my resume quite soon.

March 24: Garden Glory
Planting has begun around here. We got some raspberry starts from a neighbor on Monday, we planted some seeds indoors, and our plants are budding outside. I love SPRING!



March 25: "Hide Eggs!"
Easter is in full swing around here. One of Will's favorite activities right now is having Easter egg hunts. He keeps reminding me that on Easter morning there will be treats in the eggs.

No comments: