It's official. I bought a plane ticket tonight for my trip to Washington D.C. and New York City in June! I'm SOOOO excited. I haven't been to D.C. since 2000, and I've NEVER been to NYC, which is a tragedy considering my love for Broadway. My roommate and I are going for a week and a half, and I can't wait to embark upon that grand adventure.
Things I'm excited for in D.C.--
1) Seeing Kevin and Dana
2) Going to the Holocaust museum
3) Exploring the Smithsonian
4) Visiting all the monuments...not in 20 degree weather this time :)
5) Going to various and sundry other place of historical significance...suggestions?
Things I'm excited for in NYC--
2) The Empire State Building
3) Carnegie Deli
4) Central Park
6) Riding the subway (yes, I know it's disgusting)
Anybody have any tips on what to do while we're there?