Friday, July 24, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Week 28


July 16: Family Fun Night

We were treated to a fun evening at Boondocks last week by Graham's company for their summer party. Will was in heaven between the go karts, bumper boats, pizza, inflatables, popsicles, arcade games, and indoor playground. It was so fun to watch his reaction to everything. 


July 17: Boy Meets Dirt

We had a reunion with some friends from our old ward (church congregation), and I had to laugh that regardless of the toys available to them, all the boys ended up playing with cars in a dirt pile. 
Of course.

July 18: Green Thumbs


July 19: Pretty in Pink
I love growing roses.

July 20: One Year Portraits, a la Mommy



July 21: School Lunch

The elementary school by our house does free breakfast and lunch for kids 18 and under. Will thinks it's SO cool to go to the school to eat, or maybe it's just the chocolate milk in those awesome little cartons. Who could resist those?

July 22: I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

I was the one singing this song on Wednesday night. Graham was out of town for a few days at a conference for work, so the boys and I were on our own. Whenever that happens, which thankfully isn't often, I'm reminded why I would be a terrible single parent. Hats off to any of you who have ever had to parent on your own, and a million thanks to the husband who keeps me mostly sane.

No comments: