Thursday, May 14, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Part 18

May 3: Rocking Out
My parents have this beautiful antique children's rocker. Once we put Logan in it once, he wouldn't leave it alone. He makes it look good. :)

May 4: Standing
I can't keep up with this boy!

May 5: Cinco de Mayo
This is the kind of company Graham works at: they brought in a donkey for the holiday.

May 6: Kids of All Ages
This sign made me smile. It's amazing how removing the inches symbol can open up a whole new world of possibilities.

May 7: Ten Months Old

May 8: Farmer Boy


May 9: A New Way to Play
If you can't keep the brother away from the trains, move the trains away from the brother.

May 10: Mother's Day
Breakfast in Bed with Will sitting at my feet asking for bites of my food. :) 
That's real motherhood...and true love is that I actually gave him a bite of strawberries.

I told Graham that I really wanted to get a picture of me with the boys as part of mother's day. Well, here's what we got:
At least it's true to life. 

May 11: Missed Day

May 12: Happy Birthday, Will!

We celebrated with a new bike...

...a trip to the children's museum...

...and a birthday treat

May 13: New Trains...Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!

No comments: