Thursday, February 12, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Part 5

February 5: Weird Faces at Wheeler Farm

I don't know what this face was about, but I'm glad I caught it.

February 6: Sharlotka...AKA - Russian Apple Cake

Every month I do a themed date night in for Graham...(maybe I'll do a blog post about that someday because it's been lots of fun). This month we "went" to Russia.


February 7: First Time on a Swing!


Will was so excited to be able to swing next to Logan. He kept telling me to give him BIG pushes and to give Logan LITTLE pushes.

February 8: Seven Months Old!


February 9: Huh?

Oh, the things Logan does because his brother insists on playing with him. :)

February 10: Always the Helper!

February 11: Iron Chef
(We just bought this play kitchen through KSL Classifieds last night, and he pretty much hasn't stopped playing with it. I'm totally for adding more chefs to the family!)

No comments: