Monday, May 19, 2008

Itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny RED polka dot...


Here is my newest splurge (The picture shows it in coral, but I got red with white polka-dot). I'm so excited about it that I just had to share. Since I'm headed to Hawaii in a few weeks (which is hard to believe in and of itself), I decided I needed a new bathing suit. I fell in love with this one on LandsEnd. They are just about the only place that I have found modest bathing suits of high quality that don't have huge tucans across the front. If you're ever in need, they are a great company and worth the cost.

P.S. - I learned that you can buy their suits at Sears and if they don't have the one you want, they will order it online for you through the store. They don't charge shipping and the products are sent directly to your house. Okay, sorry, I'm done sounding like their poster child.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

SuPeR CuTe! I think you will look great getting that amazing tan of yours on the wonderful beaches of Hawaii. I will have to get another suit too because right now I only have one and I would like to have at least two so I don't have unsightly tan lines.

Ashley said...

So cute! I can't wait to see the pics from your trip to Hawaii. I'm so glad that we can keep up through our blogs during the summer.