Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dance in the Rain...

One of my favorite quotes recently has been,

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

It seems to me that sometimes it's easy to look around and think about how hard or stressful life is. Really though, there is so much happiness to be found in every situation. This quote just makes me remember being a little girl, running out into a storm with an umbrella swinging, singing and puddle stomping. I think I should react to more things in life the way I did when I was seven.

While we're on the subject of good quotes, here are a few other good ones to think about:

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." ~Helen Keller

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." ~Jimi Hendrix

"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end." ~Unknown

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the insperation for the day. Thanks Meg. I will have to go dance in the rain.

Ann said...

Very cool! I especially like the last one. I've heard it before and I think it's just right.