Monday, November 16, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: November Part 2

November 11: I'm thankful for...Big Dreams 
He CAN be an astronaut if he wants to. Dream big, my son.

November 12: I'm thankful for...Play Dough
It kept Will busy for an hour this morning. What more could a mom ask?

November 13: I'm thankful for...Bath time
It's often a good way to get a few minutes of rest while the boys play happily (sometimes) in the tub.

November 14: I'm thankful for...Simple Joys
Who knew that being pulled around on a blanket could be so entertaining.

November 15: I'm thankful for...This Man
There are few blessings in my life as great as the man I call husband and my children call father. He sacrifices a lot for all of us, including the ability to eat his breakfast in peace.


November 16: I'm thankful for...Snuggle Time
That's Rosie. She's the stuffed animal of choice right now. 

No comments: