Monday, October 26, 2015

Photo-A-Day - Week 43...Fall is Here

October 19: Leaf Hunt 
Will loves to go on walks and bike rides to look for leaves of different shapes and sizes. He's always so excited when he finds a unique one.

October 20: Double Rainbow
We got a little liquid sunshine that evening, including a spectacular double rainbow.

October 21: More Leaf Hunting 

October 22: Brilliant Colors
I love when Photoshopping is completely unnecessary.
 
October 23: Fall on the Farm
I love this far away shot of the boys playing in the middle of the dusty trail behind Wheeler Farm.


October 24: Art Projects
Well, we had to do something with all those leaves Will collected.

October 25: New Decor
This is the beach in Cancun. I have wanted to get a large canvas print of one of the pics I took when we were there, but I had put it off for a long time. I finally did it! We're one step closer to having a decorated bedroom.

No comments: