Friday, October 4, 2013

Seeing the Stars

Here's a little inspiration for the day. I've been playing around with Photoshop more lately, trying to expand my skills.

Here is my most recent creation: 


I love this quote (although I truthfully had a hard time figuring out who said it...it's attributed to several people). It reminds me that there is always meaning in the suffering we experience, even if it's hard to see. Sometimes, we're so stuck in the middle of life that we can't see the stars. But, if we get away from the lights of the city and the pollution of the world (in all its forms), we're able to see the stars peeking through the darkness. We can see the Lord's hand in all things. We just have to look up.

Here's another version of the same quote:


Which one do you like better?

No comments: