Saturday, April 13, 2013

Like Father, Like Son

Ever since Will was first born, people have been saying that he looks like Graham. I have always found it funny when people make comments about which parent a newborn looks like because babies change so much as they grow older. I mean, I don't think I look much like my newborn self. However, in this case, I agree with all of the people who have labeled Will as "mini-Graham." 

This boy looks EXACTLY like his daddy did as a baby. Proof:


If it wasn't obvious by the age of the picture itself, I don't think anyone would be able to tell which picture of the bunch is Graham. I came across this picture a few weeks ago when I was working on a project for Graham's birthday, and my jaw just about dropped as I looked at my son staring at me through a 29-year-old picture. It is uncanny to me.

It's fun, too, though. I mean, if their similarities in infancy are any indication of what's to come, I have this adorable kid to look forward to in a few years:


And this is what he might look like at the age my Webelos boys are right now:


P.S. - Can you believe how tall Graham was at age 11? I think he looks like an eighth grader!

I can't wait to see this little boy continue to grow up. If he turns out just like his daddy, I'll be one lucky mama!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Wow! They do look alike! I can't believe Will is already coming up on his one year birthday. Time flies! :)