Sunday, February 13, 2011

Out with the old, in with the NEW!

I have never been much of a technology buff. While so many people around me have embraced the iPod and now the iPhone, I have been content with my CD player and Razr. In fact, I have had the same phone for at least the last five years! I just never got around to getting a new one, and I didn't want to be locked into a contract. Besides, what more could you want than this cute, pink phone? (Of course, the only reason I got this model in the first place was because it was free.) But, no more. It's time to admit that my Razr is out of date, and that it's time to upgrade. Since Graham and I got married, we decided to start a family plan (it's going to save us about $25-30 per month...WAHOO!), so I needed to pick a new Verizon phone. Here is my choice!


Isn't she pretty?! Graham laughs at me because he says that I pick phones simply based on how brightly colored they are. So what if I do? It makes me happy. If I have to give up my pink phone, electric blue is not a bad replacement. I got the phone last week, and I'm still trying to figure out what buttons to push when, and I'm not going to lie; I'm a bit sad to give up my old phone (we had spent a lot of time together...we'd bonded). Still, I'm ready to join the future, sort of, by learning to be all QWERTY and such.

P.S. - Whoever came up with calling the full keyboard "QWERTY" is really clever, and I admire them.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I like blue better than pink. You made a good choice.