Monday, January 4, 2016

Photo-A-Day Challenge: The Last Installment!

Wahoo! I actually made it through an entire year of photos! I only missed 5 days, which means I photographed (98.6%) of the days in 2015. I'm proud of the accomplishment, and while I'm ready for a new challenge and won't keep up the daily photography, this project has definitely taught me the importance of capturing the small and simple moments of life. I have LOVED looking back through the photos I've taken and reliving the memories of the year. We had some good times!

So, without further ado, here are the final photos of 2015...

December 29: S is for...
We love mommy school!

Family Bowling
Is there anything cuter than Will-sized bowling shoes?

 December 30: Eating "popsicles"
He hasn't quite caught the difference between popsicles and icicles.

Goofy boy

December 31: And that's a wrap!

January 1: BONUS!
We didn't do much for New Year's Eve, but we had a fun fondue night with my sister and her husband on New Year's Day. Cheese, lots of dippers, chocolate, and more dippers. Great fun! 


No comments: