Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

While I wait for Graham to come home from work so we can watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (best Halloween movie EVER in my opinion), I thought I'd post some fun pictures of our festivities this year.

Last night, we went down to Ken and Sarah's for dinner and pumpkin carving. Ian's 75 pound pumpkin was AWESOME. I wish you could tell from the picture how big it is.


Graham's and mine weren't quite as ambitious, but I think our pumpkin family is kinda precious, especially with the baby one.


I brought some cupcakes down for dessert, and I summoned my mom's decorating abilities to make these yummy mummy cupcakes. Shouldn't all mummies be this cute?


Hope you and yours are having a great holiday, too!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Cute, Cute to all of it...especially the mummy cupcakes. I'll have to remember those for next year!