Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mrs. Harr


Sorry for the long blogging absence. When I first got engaged, I had grand plans of documenting the whole process of planning a wedding and the funny things I experienced and learned along the way. Good idea, right? I thought so.

Then I began actually planning a wedding.

For those of you who have planned a wedding in two and a half months while working full time, you understand why I have been MIA for three months. For those of you who haven't, you can still probably surmise what I didn't understand until I was in the midst of it...planning a wedding consumes all your free time (and some of the scheduled time as well)!

Rest assured, I am still alive and well. In fact, I am better than ever. I feel like a new person! Or, at least a person with a new name. :) The wedding was everything I ever hoped for and more: a sweet, spiritual day filled with the people I care about most. Even better than the wedding itself is the fact that I am now married to my best friend. What a blessing! Here are a few pictures from the event for those of you who weren't able to be there.





To see more, go to our photographer's blog (you have to scroll down a bit to find us). She did a marvelous job capturing the emotions of the day. And, thanks to all of you adorably photogenic people who helped make the day a success, too. Sure love you all!

Love,

Megan HARR!

7 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm so happy for you. I loved seeing how happy you and Graham were and I loved seeing you guys even more after you got home from your honeymoon. It's so exciting to see the bliss that you two have.

I have my own bliss because I have gained an awesome new brother-in-law so that makes me happy as well.

By the way, the url for your pictures on the photographer blog is http://tarabutlerphotography.blogspot.com/2010/12/megan-and-graham-wedding.html. (So that you don't have to scroll to find it.)

Meg said...

Jeff, you're so techie. Cool!

Robyn said...

OH! I am so happy you are back and sort of ready to be social again. I look forward to many fun date nights with you guys! Most of all I am so happy to see you so happy!

Unknown said...

Megs, congrats! I love the pictures--it looks like it was a beautiful day. Wish I could have been there!

Kristy said...

Congrats, again and again, Megan and Graham! It was so SO SO SO SO SO fun seeing you in Clovis but also made me miss being close to you even more. Alas, someday when we're all wealthy and don't know what to do with all our money, we can buy a whole block of houses and move in next door to each other so our kiddos can be best friends, too, right? :) Anyway, I'm glad you made it back safely to Utah. By the way, the offer is always open for a place to stay in sunny San Jose!!! You just name the date and we'll save a room for you!! Love and congrats to you all!

Tanaya and Tim said...

Megan, Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! (I went to the blog) I'm so glad everything went well. You two make a very good looking couple. Thanks for the invitation. Wish we could have come, but Tim was in school and I had just started a new job and couldn't leave.

Paul and Susan said...

Beautiful wedding pictures!