Friday, January 23, 2009

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"

I love to travel. Actually, if I'm going to be completely accurate, I love BEING new places, since I actually despise the process of traveling--probably due to my tendency to get motion sick. Still, even the icky feeling in my stomach after a long plane or car ride quickly disappears when I am struck by the beauty and adventure of being somewhere that I have never been before. I decided a long time ago that experiences and the opportunity to learn new things is much more important to me than having STUFF. So, I dedicate this post to all the amazing places I've been, and the many more places I have yet to go!

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”

Rainbow Bridge - Lake Powell
Sunset Beach - Oahu, Hawaii

And a few places yet to go!
Greece
Niagra Falls
Florence, Italy
Great Wall of China
Costa Rica

4 comments:

Holly June said...

Let's go to Italy together! Okay, it's a plan!

Robyn said...

Wow, those are some great goals. You have always been a better travler then I have. Well, just bring me back some chocolate or some shoes,ok?

Ashley said...

Oh! I need a vacation! Those look like some great destinations. I've been to Niagra, and it is beautiful!

Ann said...

Oooo... if you go, I'm coming with you!