Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm Back!

Well, I'm back from all of my many adventures--two weeks of EFY and a week at Lake Powell. I'll do a post on Lake Powell soon, but this one is simply a quick tag from my sister's blog.

Here's how it works...come play!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of me.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Ann said...

One of my favorite memories of you was when I came back from BYU to see you perform as Gretl in The Sound of Music. You were so cute! I remember you asking one of the cast members, "Tell me really... do I look 5 or do I look 7?"
(I'm going to cheat and write two...)
I also remember getting up super early in Wash DC to go get tickets to the White House in freezing temps in Dec! You've always been my best travel buddy!

Robyn said...

A memory that happend more then once (I'm sad to say) was when we would fight about nothing, slam the door to our room, stalk off angry, and then about 10-20 minutes later some one would slide a "I'm Sorry" note under the door. Oh, how silly we were to get so angry.

I should probably tell a better one. Well, I also loved when we would spend all night just talking in bed (even after Kevin got mad at us). I loved hearing the interesting things that you were thinking about and what was happening in your life. Believe it or not, I sometimes miss sharing a room with you.