Monday, December 7, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Tis the Season!

We're gearing up for Christmas around here, and I'm loving it!

November 30: You Can't Catch Me!
Our "Mommy School" theme last week was gingerbread. Will decorated this little guy ALL by himself. Can you tell? :)


December 1: Work in Progress
Our giant cardboard gingerbread house before decorating.

December 2: Granola Bites
I've been experimenting with food photography for another project I've been working on (because I need more projects, right?). These little guys are one of our favorite snack foods around here.

December 3: Gingerbread Cookies
This project almost cost my sanity, but they turned out cute in the end. :)


December 4: Twinkle, Twinkle
This is my second favorite photo from the week. After getting a smiling shot, I told him to just play with the lights. What does he do? Shove them in his eyes. Of course. Why didn't I think of that?


December 5: Wonder


December 6: O Christmas Tree

December 7: Let's Decorate!

No comments: