Monday, November 2, 2015

Photo-A-Day: Halloween Week!

October 26: Homemade Root Beer and Pumpkin Carving



October 27: Jumping in Leaf Piles

October 28: Alphabet Games
I'm starting a project with the boys of going on treasure hunts around the house for items that start with each letter of the alphabet. I'm hoping to make a little book for them once we get all the letters.

October 29: Glowing

October 30: Finished Just in Time
I put the finishing touches on Will's costume just an hour before we left to go trick-or-treating at Graham's office. Whew!

October 31: Happy Halloween!
All day, Will kept asking me how many minutes until trick-or-treating. 
At 7:00 in the morning, kid? Quite a few. 
He was so excited (and I was so relieved) when it was finally time to go out in his costume!


Do you like Will's pumpkin? Without any guidance from me, he told me he wanted to make a "crying" pumpkin. Whatever you want, Buddy. :)


No comments: