Thursday, October 8, 2015

Photo-A-Day Challenge: Week 36

I totally forgot to post all the pictures I had uploaded of week 36 before we left on our trip (I was a little busy organizing everything and throwing things into suitcases), but here they are:

September 16: After the Rain

September 17: Natural History Museum

September 18: Mud Monster
This is why I can't have normal phone conversations. I get distracted for a moment, and this happens.

September 19: When I Grow Up...
Our library has lots of great family activities, and Will really enjoyed the kids job fair they had where he got to meet scientists, dancers, doctors, hockey players, and the all important UPS delivery guy.

September 20: The Big Bed
My boys LOVE playing on Mommy and Daddy's bed.

September 21: Projects
I made this travel felt board for Will to play with on the plane. EASY, fun project.

September 22: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
Been reading this book, and I can't wait to get back from our trip and start tidying.

September 23: Why Not?

September 24: Too busy packing!

No comments: